Netlei AB, is a swedish limited company (hereby Netlei) Svenskt aktiebolag offering LEI numbers to legal entities all over the world
Orders & Registration
- If a customer wants to order a new LEI number or renew an existing LEI through Netlei, the customer need to submit an application on the Netlei website www.netlei.org.
- By entering an LEI application the customer is obliged to approve the terms in these document together with the information policy of Netlei.
- After receiving an application from the customer, Netlei will send an order confirmation to the customers email address.
- The customer gives Netlei the full right to apply and register LEI-codes for the customer. The customer confirms that they are authorized to sign the service agreement from Netleis LEI Issuer partner RapidLEI - to be seen here - and that the customer can fulfill all actions needed in order to manage an LEI-number for the customers account. The customer confirms that he or she has the full authority to apply for a legal entity identifier on behalf of the legal entity in specified in the application.
- After receiving the full payment Netlei will initiate the customer application to register or renew an LEI.
- If any information is missing in order to complete the application, registration or renewal for the customer, Netlei may contact the customer through email, telephone, mail or chat.
- After the completion of a LEI registration, Netlei will send the unique LEI to the customers email. The customer can always control the validity of the LEI through the LEI lookup on the official GLEIF website.
- If the customer has ordered and paid for a longer validity period than 1 year, Netlei will initially register the LEI-number for one year. Following the first year, Netlei will register the LEI for the full validity period. Netlei may contact the client well in advance of the LEI lapsing, via email, telephone, mail, advertising or chat.
- To cancel an order the customer shall send an email to email@example.com, specifying the company name and registration number. The customer can not cancel the order after the application has been paid and sent in. If the customer has paid for several years in advance, for example 5 years, and discover - for example after 3 years - that they will not be in need of an LEI anymore, or choose to transfer the LEI to another registered agent, the contract may be canceled immediately but without any reimbursements.
- Netlei has the full right to deny the customers LEI application. In such an event, Netlei shall fully reimburse the customer for any prepaid fees.
Pricing and fees
- If the customer wishes to order 10 LEI-numbers or more, Netlei may create a special offer for the customer.
- No fees for the administration of LEI shall be charged.
- The invoice can easily be paid either by card or through your bank.
- Payments are accepted in USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, INR and SEK.
- Netlei acts as an LEI registration agent for the customer, cooperating with GLEIF - the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation - and local operating units to register or renew LEI-numbers for the customer.
- Netlei reserves the right to, at any time, make changes in current terms. The correct terms shall always be found on netlei.org.
- Netlei can not guarantee a successful LEI registration for any customer, but will put in all reasonable efforts to make the LEI registration for the customer successful.
- The customer is obliged to use the services of Netlei in good faith and Netlei shall act accordingly. The relation between the customer and Netlei is regulated by Swedish law and all disputes shall at first hand be solved through negotiation. If a misunderstanding can not be solved through dialogue, it shall be solved in a Swedish court.
- The customer is solely responsible for all LEI activities connected the company that he or she represents, and Netlei shall not be responsible for any potential damage related to LEI.